Sunday, August 05, 2007

Roger Bacon. Seven Centuries of Scholarship

One year ago, I have begun working on a bibliography for Roger Bacon as being in need of references for one article I was drafting back then. Now, it is time to post the first public draft (see the "Research Resources" section of my website) and wait for remarks and suggestions. It will be updated from time to time and, in the end, published under the title "Roger Bacon. Seven Centuries of Scholarship" in a new Romanian journal for Ancient & Medieval Studies. It contains references both to manuscripts and editions, and to critical studies and other secondary literature. It is only a draft and should be treated as such.

Update (September 5, 2007):
Due to some problems with the hosting service for my website, I am forced to postpone the publication of the Roger Bacon bibliography for a later date.

No comments: